Saturday, March 2, 2013



This is what is left of my final course reflection after I hacked it to stay within the confines of 2 minutes.  It was a much cuter dialogue prior to the editing process but hopefully, my thoughts are still conveyed.  I really wanted to explore a tool I hadn't used before but with the time constraints, I didn't practice using movement or change of scenery much because I didn't want to burn up precious video time.


Final Course Reflection by faerieprincess5672 on GoAnimate

Animation Software - Powered by GoAnimate.

3 comments:

  1. Loved it! I used Go!Animate too for my reflection, but the british accents made your characters seem much smarter than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :0) Hahaha Beth, that's not true, I just have a soft spot for British accents! I will check yours out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I really agree with you on integrating technology has inspired me as well as my students to become more enthusiastic about learning.

    ReplyDelete